Discover the Benefits of Cryotherapy
Cryotherapy is cutting-edge technology which can benefit patients with a variety of health conditions. A cryotherapy machine can help address skin and muscle problems and also help enhance mood and energy.
When people step into a whole-body cryotherapy unit (also known as a “cryosauna”), the chamber fills with nitrogen vapor. The temperature inside the unit drops to between -130°F (-90°C) and -184°F (-120°C). Users are inside only for a few minutes before exiting the chamber.
Research has shown that cryotherapy can have both short-term and long-term benefits, depending on how often a person uses cryotherapy. Here are some of the positive effects that cryotherapy can have on individuals.
Cryotherapy users have reported such physical benefits as:
• Reduced Inflammation: Cryotherapy has helped with treating inflammation. Its severely cold temperatures constrict blood flow, which reduces the swelling typically associated with inflammation.This helps relieve muscles and sooth aching joints.
• Reduced Pain: By constricting blood flow and reducing inflammation, a session in a cryo machine can help relieve pain. Cryotherapy has helped patients recover from various injuries faster. It has also aided in the treatment for such conditions as arthritis and fibromyalgia.
• Increased Metabolism: Cryotherapy can also boost metabolism by lowering the body’s temperature. This causes the body to start burning more calories to stay warm. This process is called thermogenesis.
• Better Skin: Cryotherapy has had an anti-aging effect on the skin of some users. It can stimulate the production of collagen, which keeps skin firm and wrinkle-free. Cryotherapy has benefitted patients with eczema, psoriasis and other skin conditions.
Effects on Energy and Mood
In addition to physical benefits, cryotherapy has helped improve people’s mood and energy:
• Increased Endorphins: During cryotherapy the body can start producing more endorphins. These “feel-good” hormones act as a kind of survival mechanism. They allow people to handle pain, stress and fear easier. Consequently, cryotherapy may help people deal with depression and anxiety.
• Increased Energy: By encouraging the body to release more endorphins, cryotherapy can help people have more energy. Clients have felt a kind of “high” lasting 6-8 hours.
Impact Cryotherapy develops and manufactures industry-leading cryotherapy chambers. The company’s equipment can help athletes and patients recover from injuries faster and improve the quality of life for consumers in numerous countries. Impact’s cryosaunas are the only cryotherapy unit line to receive the ETL Mark for meeting United States and Canadian standards for electrical safety.
About Impact Cryotherapy
Impact Cryotherapy is a widely recognized manufacturer of cryotherapy machines. It is committed to selling the market’s best cryosaunas and offers exciting cryotherapy franchise opportunities around the world.
For more information, please visit Impactcryo.com